Don’t you think it makes sense for the latest, most powerful Android-powered smartphone from Samsung to feature the latest operating system version from Google? Many people think so, too, and after having an unofficial ROM ported over the Galaxy Nexus, here we are with an unofficial port of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean port for the Samsung Galaxy S3. This applies for the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S3, although there are a fair number of features that do not work – such as Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth and NFC support, the audio system, a camera tha fails to snap photos, and inability to detect the internal storage space. Would you be willing to sacrifice all of that for a premature taste of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean before the official version arrives? There really isn’t any point in installing it though for all practical intents and purposes, but if you are curious enough, then go ahead.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: Android, Galaxy S3, Jelly Bean (Android),
- Seen at: forum.xda-developers