With the release of Angry Birds Space a while back, we’re sure that some of you guys might be worried that Rovio might have forgotten about the original Angry Birds. Well the good news is that they haven’t and they have since released an update for Angry Birds Seasons which will be taking gamers to the beach. Dubbed Piglantis (a play on Atlantis, for those wondering), this update will not only bring about 30 new levels, but they will be water-based and offers a new soundtrack, new challenges and not to mention underwater physics which we’re thinking might have been inspired by the success of Angry Birds Space’s zero gravity feature. The Piglantis update will be available for both iOS and Android devices, so head to either the iTunes App Store or the Google Play store for the download!
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad