Earlier this year at CES 2012, AOC took the wraps off their Aire iPlay which by all accounts looked like your standard fare monitor, with the main difference being that it came with a iPod/iPhone docking station built into the display itself. This meant that users would be able to charge their iOS devices while keeping it in front of them during computer use so that calls, messages, emails and alerts will not be missed. Featuring a 23” display, the AOC Aire iPlay monitor will support a display resolution of up to 1920×1080 along with a refresh rate of 60Hz, a 5ms response time, a 16:9 aspect ratio, HDMI digital input, along with 10 watt built-in speakers that promises to deliver high quality SRS Premium sound. Originally scheduled for a release in March, AOC has announced that the monitor will be released today “just in time for Father’s Day” and will be available for purchase from a variety of retailers for $279.99. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-03: AOC Launches 24-inch Gaming Monitor With 1ms Response Time
- 2013-08-20: AOC e1659Fwu USB-Powered Lightweight Display Improves On The Original
- 2013-04-15: AOC Q2963PM Widescreen HD Monitor
- 2012-11-20: AOC Borderless i2367fh 23-inch Monitor
- 2012-10-03: AOC announces 27" i2757fh "borderless" monitor