Apple has just published a new advert today reiterating the new iPad and its Retina display. The short 31-second commercial, entitled “Do It All”, puts a major emphasis on Apple’s Retina display. As you probably know, the Retina display is a trademark used by Apple for its acclaimed high pixel density displays – roughly 300 or more pixels per inch.
The new commercial points out that users will be able to “do it all more beautifully than ever” with the stunning Retina display on the iPad. “Send a note, stay informed, catch a show, make your point, make a memory, make a masterpiece, read something, watch something, and learn something. Do it all more beautifully, with the Retina display on iPad,” the advert says.
Now, this is interesting especially in the light that Microsoft has just announced its own Surface tablet today in Los Angeles that features a full HD resolution display. We can’t really gauge Microsoft’s newly-released Surface tablet for now. We’re currently doing a hands-on with the device, so stay tuned for it. As for the iPad, we cannot argue with the fact that it’s Retina display is one of the tablet’s strongest features and obvious advantage.
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2013-10-03: Display Changes For Future Apple Devices Rumored
- 2012-03-05: Retina display spotted in iPad 3 event banner
- 2011-11-22: iPad 3 will be thinner, sports Retina Display
- 2011-10-31: iPad 3 will not get any Retina Display
- 2011-01-19: iPad 2 to lack Retina Display?