A couple of days ago, Apple confirmed the rumors and speculation that a Retina display MacBook Pro was in the works. Dubbed the next-gen MacBook Pro, this bad boy features a thinner build compared to its older MacBook Pro siblings, along with a 15.4” display capable of displaying an impressive resolution of 2880×1800. Perhaps trying to convince those who might have missed out on WWDC or who weren’t blown away by its hardware specs, Apple has since released an ad for the next-gen MacBook Pro which basically emphasizes on its new Retina display, and has hinted at how editing videos and photographs on the new MacBook Pro will be a unique experience.
Just in case you missed our coverage at WWDC, the next-gen MacBook Pro base model packs a 15.4” display, a 2.3GHz Intel quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD along with NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M graphics with 1GB of VRAM. It is available in two different configurations and is priced at $2,199 and $2,799 respectively. What do you guys think? Do you think the ad did a good job at selling the MacBook Pro?RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: Macbook Pro,