It seems that Apple is kind of late with the refresh of some of their products but assuming the rumors are to be believed, WWDC is when Apple could be unveiling all of their refreshed Mac computers, such as new MacBook Airs and MacBook Pros with Ivy Bridge processors, the new iMac and possibly even a long-overdue refresh of the Mac Pro computer. According to 9to5 Mac’s sources, Apple will be refreshing four out of the five Mac lineup which consists of the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini and the Mac Pro.
So far there have been plenty of rumors suggesting upgraded versions of the MacBook Air and the MacBook Pro, with the latter featuring a possible redesign which could see the 17” model axed from the lineup. Next would be the iMac which according to rumors, could feature a new anti-glare display. That leaves the Mac mini and Mac Pro which there haven’t really been many rumors about so far. While the Mac mini was upgraded last year, the Mac Pro has not been touched for a couple of years, leading many to fear that the Mac Pro could be left untouched.
9to5 Mac’s sources have also informed them that apart from the hardware refresh of the Mac computer lineup, Apple will also be debuting new accessories such as refreshed keyboards and mice, cables, etc. Either way WWDC will be taking place next week so we guess we will just have to wait until then and see if these rumors pan out. Until then we suggest taking this with a grain of salt.RELATED
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October
- Analyst: iMacs With Intel Haswell Chips Expected In June/July
- Next-Gen Mac Pro To Be "Really Different"
- Follow: iMac, mac mini, mac pro, macbook, Macbook Pro, wwdc,
- Seen at: 9to5mac