Reports of Apple’s highly rumored HD television have been running rampant for quite a while now, and adding to that list will be a report from analyst Brian White who allegedly got his information at Computex from sources in Apple’s supply chain. Now many are expecting that Siri will be integrated into this rumored television set and will be used as a means of controlling the device. However it seems that either Siri got replaced or there will be a new feature as according to White, the television set will feature a “special type of motion detection technology” which is apparently the primary way that users will be using to control the TV.
He also goes on to state that the TV will get a remote of its own which apparently looks like the iPad, but will utilize a plastic exterior as opposed to an aluminum one. White’s report also stated that his sources have suggest a possible unveiling by the end of this year. As with most reports, rumors and speculation, we suggest taking all of this with a grain of salt for now, at least until if and when Apple decides to launch the device.
Next Story: Apple's online store goes down ahead of WWDC
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch