A couple of days ago, the Court of Appeals had basically rejected Samsung’s request for a rehearing, thus opening the door for Apple to file for an injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in their ongoing litigation. For those wondering when the injunction will take effect, you might be looking at the 29th of June which is when Judge Lucy Koh will be making her decision on Apple’s request. Of course this filing for a preliminary injunction is not a guarantee, so the 29th of June will be a date you’ll want to mark down on your calendars, especially if the tech legal scene is what you’ve been following. So if you were planning on getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, you might want to move fast, just in case the injunction goes into effect which means you will not be able to find the tablet on sale anywhere in the US, at least until the whole legal mess between Apple and Samsung gets sorted out.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued