So, we do know that the clock is going to be rolled back with Assassin’s Creed 3, where you will be transported a couple of hundred years behind (or so), so forget about any future forward weapons at your disposal. Having said that, Assassin’s Creed 3 can already be pre-ordered on the PS Store, but how about folks who use the desktop PC as the primary gaming platform of choice? Word on the street has reached the ears of Eurogamer, who claimed that the PC version of Assassin’s Creed 3 will not arrive until the calendar shows November 23 as the current day. Ubisoft has since countered that particular claim by saying that the date for the PC version “is still to be announced,” which jives pretty well with the TBD (To Be Decided) notation that was caught in press releases so far concerning the game itself. Folks who want to play Assassin’s Creed 3 on the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be able to do so from October onwards, although the Wii U shares the same fate as the PC version.
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Follow: assassin's creed,
- Seen at: vg247