Are you a huge fan of the Assassin’s Creed gaming franchise? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might be pleased to hear that Sony has just announced good news for Assassin’s Creed fans – you are able to place a pre-order for Assassin’s Creed 3 at the PS Store, and in doing so, you can reap the benefits of incentives. Those who place a pre-order for the standard edition of the game – regardless of whether that is done through the PS Store or at retail, you will be on the receiving end of an exclusive single player mission known as “A Dangerous Secret”, where you will pit your wits against “a secret that could jeopardize the founding of the revolution.”
Those who feel that they have additional dough to spare, placing a pre-order for Assassin’s Creed 3 Gold Edition will see you net the aforementioned exclusive single player mission, in addition to a season pass that delivers exclusive discounts on future content. PS Store pre-orders will come with an automatic download to your console ahead of the official release date, and you will only need to pay a few days before the official release date. Expect to see Assassin’s Creed 3 and Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation arrive officially this October.
Next Story: Smart Bed is not proof of a poltergeist
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-24: Assassin's Creed Unity Pre-Orders Have Begun
- 2014-03-21: Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19: New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24: Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan