The flagship smartphone from HTC, the HTC One X, is now available online from AT&T and ought to be arriving at brick-and-mortar AT&T stores around the US this coming Sunday, where it will cost you $199.99 alongside a new 2-year contract. Having said that, would you want to jive with the HTC One X instead of the Samsung Galaxy S3 which was recently announced for the mobile carrier as well.
I am quite sure that many of us are already more than well versed with what the HTC One X is able to deliver, and the camera is definitely one of the more interesting points since it can shoot a still image while it is in video recording mode, something that smartphones just did not boast of before. Apart from that, there is Media Link HD that allows your HTC One device to share photos, videos and others through your TV’s HDMI port. The Media Link HD will arrive this coming June 8th for $90 a pop.
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2013-03-07: AT&T HTC One X Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-05-09: HTC One X for AT&T has been rooted
- 2012-05-07: AT&T's One X has its bootloader restricted, cannot be unlocked officially
- 2012-05-06: HTC PJ83110 hits the FCC
- 2012-04-23: AT&T's HTC One X snags an early sale