Back when Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was announced, a Vita version of the game was expected to be released as well. Dubbed Black Ops: Declassified, it seems that details of the game along with its box art have been spotted on both Amazon and Wal-Mart. Assuming they have their pricing correct, Declassified for the Vita will be priced at $50, which is about $10 more than regular Vita games so here’s hoping that it will be worth the extra month. According to the description of the game on its product page:
“Before the future could be won, history had to be written. Exposing that story exclusively on PlayStation Vita, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified explores original fiction in the Call of Duty Black Ops universe with an all-new campaign of Special Ops missions. Optimized for gamers on-the-go, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified delivers the most intense handheld Call of Duty experience to date, including both Special Ops Story mode and Multiplayer combat tailored for the PS Vita.”
Now before you think that maybe Amazon or Wal-Mart might have gotten ahead of themselves, fret not as Activision has reportedly confirmed that this is indeed the box art and the blurb for the upcoming game. So, who’s looking forward to Black Ops: Declassified?
- 2014-04-14: Crysis 1 And 2 To Lose Multiplayer Functionality After GameSpy Closes
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-14: Watch Dogs' Ultra Specs Revealed
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-13: Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)