Early last month, Activision officially took the wraps off their new upcoming Call of Duty game, Black Ops 2. The game was announced for a variety of platforms, such as the Xbox 360, the PlayStation 3, the PC and even the Vita (although the Vita version is expected to be developed by another company). While there was no mention of the Nintendo Wii U, it was never denied either which is why recent reports of Black Ops 2 coming to the Wii U did not come as a complete surprise. According to leaked scans of the Nintendo Gamer magazine, it seems that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be making its way onto the Wii U console.
No word on how the GamePad controller will be utilized but assuming this information is accurate, it will certainly be very interesting to see how it all fits together. Neither Nintendo nor Activision have confirmed this, but we have to wonder if this information is true, why wasn’t it demoed at E3 last week? Until we get an official word from Nintendo or Activision, we suggest you not get your hopes up just yet and take this with a grain of salt for now. Would-be Nintendo Wii U owners, what do you guys make of this? Would you like to see Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 arrive for the console?
- 2014-04-24 Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle Confirmed By Nintendo
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle