It sure looks like owning a PS Vita is getting to be a more and more viable option for many, with two AAA titles being announced – Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified and Assassins Creed III: Liberation. These famous franchises ought to be able to do their part to push sales of the hardware to unprecedented heights, but hopefully these games will be tastefully done and sport intuitive controls that will make a gamer feel as though he or she is part of the hardware itself. In fact, Assassins Creed III: Liberation will boast of the first-ever female assassin, where the title will be released at the end of October alongside a bundle that sports the first “Crystal White WiFi Vita” alongside a 4GB memory card to get you started right out of the box.
Set during the American Revolution, you will take the fight to the high seas this time around, sporting a dynamic weather and water component that enables the weather to change the sea’s conditions to provide you with varying gameplay for that added bit of challenge. Expect tense ship-to-ship combat moments, avoiding cannons primed for firing, while ensuring your sea legs remain steady.
Does news like this make you wish you had already purchased a PS Vita? Fret not, October is still some ways off, and there is still plenty of time for you to pick up the slack when it comes to savings.RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: activision, assassin's creed, call of duty, ps vita,