It was just a little awhile ago when wrote about the rumor surrounding Canon’s T4i camera that was first spotted by Canon Rumors. Oh well, the leak turned out to be genuine after all. Canon officially announced the T4i camera just a few minutes ago. The EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR Camera is Canon’s flagship device that features an 18-megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 Image Processor that boasts high-speed continuous shooting of up to five frames per second (fps). Canon also said that the camera will include a revolutionary new autofocus (AF) system to help capture fast, sharp focus and smooth HD videos.
The said autofocus system will also include a nine-point all cross-type sensor array and a new Hybrid CMOS AF which achieves fast focus when shooting stills or video in Live View mode. Other notable features of camera include Canon’s new Movie Servo AF that promises to give continuous autofocus during video recording. Canon said via press release that the EOS Rebel T4i camera will be available before the month of June ends. Estimated retail price of the camera will be $849.99 for the body alone. More details of the camera can be found via the official press release.
- Sony A7 & A7r Light Leaked Reportedly Caused By Mount Ring, Can Be Fixed
- Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- Nikon Announces Series Of Instructional Videos For The Budding Photographer
- Sony A77II Rumored For May Announcement
- Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April