Is it me, or are strange stuff starting to appear right above our heads in more recent times? First, we talked about a scaled down version of a helicopter that has been placed upside down right on your ceiling, where four of its rotor blades eventually end up with the upside down helicopter functioning as a ceiling fan. Right now, an artist decided to make the best out of a particularly depressing situation by turning the cadaver of his pet cat into a flying helicopter after being killed by a car.
Dutchman Bart Jansen took the rather strange (some say courageous) step of stuffing Orville, his pet cat, before working alongside a radio control helicopter expert in order to get the installation of propellers onto each of its four paws done. Known as the “Orvillecopter” now, it is on parade at the Kunstrai art festival in Amsterdam. According to Janse, After a period of mourning he received his propellers posthumously. He will receive more powerful engines and larger props for his birthday. So this hopping will soon change into steady flight.”
Next Story: Dell Inspiron 15R and 17R
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- WAVEcopter Waterproof Quadcopter Does Not Mind Getting Wet
- Google Glass-Based System Give ATM Security A Boost