Futur en Seine is an international festival created by Cap Digital in 2009 that showcases each year in Paris the latest digital innovations to French and international professionals and to the general public. In 2011, Futur en Seine attracted nearly 80,000 visitors.
The 2012 edition will be hosted first at the CENTQUATRE, from June 14th to June 17th, where over 80 prototypes and innovative devices will be exhibited on the 3000 m² show floor, the “Innovation Village”. At the Innovation Village, visitors will be able to attend, performances, lectures, workshops, and panel sessions presented by innovators, CEOs, designers and researchers from the digital industry.
The event program is structured around 10 topics: Cities, Social Innovation, Health Care and Well Being, New Design, Robots, Arts and Cultures, DIY, Kids, Knowledge and Data.
The festival will then continue at various locations in Paris and the Paris Region until June 24th with over 80 partner events. Check out the program in English here: http://www.futur-en-seine.fr/en/RELATED
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: conference, tech conference,