Google took the wraps of its Nexus 7 tablet two days ago at the Google I/O developer conference in San Francisco. If you’ve been planning to get the device, there’s good news because GameStop, considered as the world’s largest multichannel retailer of video games, is now taking pre-orders for the tablet. GameStop said via press release that the tablet will be available for $249 in mid-July.
Additionally, the video game retailer is also offering instant cash or in-store credit for Android tablets from a variety of top brands, ranging up to $250 in-store credit or $200 cash. Customers can also benefit from GameStop’s 30% trade bonus on all items traded towards the pre-order of the Nexus 7. This includes trades of video game hardware, software and accessories as well as iDevices and eligible Android tablets.
“With the increasing popularity of Android tablets and the emerging multiscreen gaming trend, this is the ideal time to expand the program to meet the needs of our hybrid customers,” GameStop president Tony Bartel said. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Android 4.1-driven Nexus 7 tablet now. Pre-orders can be made via GameStop stores and its official website.
- 2014-02-26: ASUS Nexus 7 Dock Now On Sale
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2014-02-13: Verizon Nexus 7 LTE Activation Possible Via New Update
- 2014-02-11: Verizon Nexus 7 Release Confirmed For February 13th
- 2014-02-09: Verizon’s Nexus 7 Arrives At Stores (Rumor)
- 2014-01-02: Microsoft Surface Traffic Beats Out Google's Nexus Offerings
- 2013-11-27: Google Giving $25 Play Store Credit For Nexus 7 Purchases
- 2013-11-10: T-Mobile Nexus 7 Goes On Sale November 20th
- 2013-11-06: Alleged Nexus 8 Image Quietly Edited By Google, Now Displays The Nexus 7