If you think that you are a gaming god simply because all the modern day games released are way too easy for your mad skills, then you would be in for a pleasant surprise as Cliff Bleszinski announced that Gears of War: Judgement will feature a difficulty level that can literally “make you sweat”. Not exactly a good idea for those of us who already suffer from naturally sweaty palms – to have a game that makes us sweat? Better get plenty of Kleenex available to wipe away the grime from the controllers then.
According to Bleszinski , “Games have become more linear and easier, so it feels like a lot of quick-time-events. The more I play games like that the more I turned off to them and just want to get back to systems interacting with systems. When was the last time a game really challenged you and asked something of you, right? There’s a reason why Demon Souls and Dark Souls have taken off lately. It’s because they really require you actually try.”
Gears of War: Judgement will be cranking up the difficulty level in order to buck the trend, but of course there will still be a casual mode that will make life a whole lot easier for you. Well, we look forward to see just how difficult Gears of War: Judgement will be. Do you love a real challenge in video games, or are you just more pre-occupied with seeing the ending?
- 2013-11-30: Microsoft Having Active Discussions About Gears Of War's Future
- 2013-11-27: Gears Of War, Shoot Many Robots Free In December For Xbox Games With Gold
- 2013-04-19: Gears Of War: Judgment 'Call To Arms' Map Pack Available On April 23
- 2013-04-02: Gears of War: Judgment Patched
- 2013-03-29: Gears Of War: Judgment Makes First Add-On Available Free For Limited Time