There has been some proof of a Nexus tablet that will make an appearance at Google I/O Conference later tomorrow morning, not to mention having some specifications details listed as well in recent memory. Well, a new report has surfaced, where folks who claim to be “in the know” have informed Bloomberg that the co-branded tablet (Google and Asus) will be announced at Google I/O Conference. It is tipped that this particular tablet will show off the next generation of Google’s mobile operating system, calling it Jelly Bean in order to continue the dessert naming convention that has long been part of Google’s game plan for some time already.
No idea on what the final size of the tablet will be, but earlier rumors did point towards a 7″ form factor. The Wall Street Journal did mention last week that this Google tablet will roll out in a matter of the “coming weeks.” Do you think Google’s efforts in the tablet arena will turn the table on Apple? Image courtesy of Gizmodo.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-03-14 ASUS Reportedly Drops Plans And Halts Sale Of Dual Booting Products [Rumor]
- 2014-02-21 ASUS Transformer Book Duet Might Be Killed Due To Pressure From Google [Rumor]
- 2014-02-04 ASUS Chromebox Just launched
- 2013-10-03 Google Might Not Go With ASUS For 2014's Nexus 7 [Rumor]
- 2011-05-30 Asus MeMo glasses-free 3D tablet at Computex 2011