We already told you that Google’s Project Glass was shown at the Google I/O keynote today where the company revealed further details of the device. But if there’s one thing that mesmerized us during the event, it’s the video demo of Project Glass that Google co-founder Sergey Brin presented to us while explaining the capabilities of the device. Some gutsy guys in the video were skydiving, doing bicycle stunts, and rapelling down the building while wearing Project Glasses.
But unfortunately, not everyone got the chance to watch the thrilling video. Thankfully, Google published a video of Project Glass a few hours ago showing the highlights of the stunt. Sergey Brin said that he wanted to share the one-of-a-kind demo for all of you guys to enjoy. The video is about 2 minutes long and it features We Were Promised Jetpacks’ Quiet Little Voices song. And oh, there’s also another rough video of the epic moment during Sergey’s keynote speech this morning. You can check it out here.
- 2014-04-24 Google+ Integration To End
- 2014-04-24 Google Testing New Mobile Search Redesign
- 2014-04-24 Vic Gundotra, The Man Behind Google+, Is Leaving Google
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2013-05-06 Google Glass Parodied On Saturday Night Live
- 2013-04-18 Google Will Brick Your Google Glass If Its Resold, Loaned Out
- 2013-04-16 Google Glass Specs Reveal 5MP Camera, 25-Inch Display, All-Day Battery Life
- 2013-03-27 Google Chooses 8,000 Winners To Pay $1,500 To Wear Google Glass
- 2013-03-12 Google Glass Will Support Prescription Glasses