While it has yet to be officially confirmed, there are plenty of rumors and speculation that Google could be launching a Nexus tablet of their own. Based on the rumors, this particular tablet will be made by ASUS, feature an NVIDIA Tegra-3 quad-core processor and is expected to be priced cheaper than Amazon’s Kindle Fire to make it extra competitive. The details have yet to be confirmed but according to the folks at Business Insider, the Google tablet is expected to be announced at the end of the month which is also when Google I/O will be held.
Interestingly according to Business Insider, while their sources could not confirm if the tablet is the rumored 7” “Nexus” tablet, Business Insider has assumed that it is so we suggest you take all of this with a grain of salt for now. However it also seems to corroborate with earlier reports that Google’s tablet could be arriving in June. The tablet is expected to be sold through Google’s own online store and will offer magazine subscriptions from major publishers, much like Apple and Amazon’s model. If a Google Nexus tablet is really what you’re looking forward to, we suggest that you check back with us on the 27th of June during Google I/O for the details and to see if the rumors pan out.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover