Gamers, if you were not fortunate enough to be selected for the Guild Wars 2 beta, you’re in luck as ArenaNet has released a developer diary of the game, giving players insight to the game with some artwork, gameplay footage and thoughts from the game’s art directors and designers themselves. We have to admit that as far as a free-to-play MMO is concerned, Guild Wars 2 looks great. In fact based on what some of the devs have described, it certainly looks extremely interactive and could prove to be an even huger success than its predecessor. That being said, we guess the dev diary should speak for itself, so if you were thinking of getting Guild Wars 2 and you’re wondering what will be in store for you, be sure to check out the video above!
- 2013-08-23 Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition Announced
- 2013-07-01 ArenaNet Opens Guild Wars 2 APIs To Developers
- 2013-06-27 ArenaNet To Release Guild Wars 2 Updates Every Two Weeks Now
- 2013-05-14 Guild Wars 2 Expansion Pack Currently Underway According To NCsoft
- 2013-01-29 Guild Wars 2 Content Update Arrives
- 2012-11-28 ArenaNet introduces character makeover options for Guild Wars 2
- 2012-11-02 The Lost Shores will be the next Guild Wars 2 update