Nintendo has the Wii for motion controls, while Sony’s PS3 has the PS Move, but what about Microsoft and their Xbox 360? Why, the answer is very simple – I am very sure by now that many folks have already heard about the Kinect system, where your entire body has been turned into a game controller for the Xbox 360. There is plenty of buzz surrounding this evening’s Microsoft announcement, and while many people do look forward to the possibility of a new Xbox announcement, it is safe to say that pretty much everything else has been kept as a secret – at least for now.There might be the possibility of the Kinect 2 coming our way, according to the alleged leaked documents, but then again, one can claim a whole lot of different stories where leaks are concerned. Just what would you like to see in the next generation Xbox console, will a more refined Kinect work for you? How else would you like to change Microsoft’s entire home console gaming experience?
Next Story: HTC to fix One X Wi-Fi issues
- 2014-04-02 New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27 Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03 Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27 NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots