If you feel that modern day smartphones are just too fragile for your everyday use, then perhaps you might want to check out the Kyocera DuraXT instead. This is an exclusive smartphone from Sprint, where the Kyocera DuraXT is ideal for those who want a push-to-talk device that is able to withstand the usual knocks and drops, and more. We do know that the Kyocera DuraXT will deliver industry-leading push-to-talk capabilities of Sprint Direct Connect, and comes in a rugged clamshell form factor that is encased in a rubber, non-slip Dura-Grip material – even butterfingers will have no more excuse for dropping their phones. If they do, it does not matter, unless you are talking about dropping it from the top of the Eiffel Tower or something, of course.
Offering water resistance up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes, the Kyocera DuraXT will come with a 3.2-megapixel camera and camcorder, a microSD memory card slot, a powerful speakerphone, an enhanced User Interface, Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, and unfortunately, a 2.5mm headphone jack – where we would have far preferred a 3.5mm headphone jack instead. [Press Release]RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: kyocera, Sprint,