You might have heard of the folks at Lunatik. These are the guys who created the LunaTik and TikTok iPod nano watch cases and the LunaTik Touch Pen stylus, all three of which were met with huge Kickstarter success. Well if you like their designs and the products that they have put out so far, the guys at Lunatik are back again with yet another Kickstarter project, this time for an iPhone case in mind. Dubbed the TakTik, this iPhone case has been designed to provide shock and drop protection for your phone. This is thanks to its 9mm impact truss around the edges of the iPhone, which unfortunately while making the iPhone thicker and slightly heavier, should bring about some peace of mind for those with butter fingers.
Made out of aluminum and featuring a Gorilla Glass display cover, we have to admit that the TakTik does look pretty appealing despite its somewhat bulky form factor. If you’d like to see the TakTik protecting your iPhone in the future, a minimum pledge of $75 will net you the casing upon its successful funding and release, while a pledge of $100 will offer you the TakTik case with the Gorilla Glass display cover. More details can be found on its Kickstarter page where you will also be able to pledge a donation, or you can check out the video above first before making your decision.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-03-04: Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash
- 2013-12-05: Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- 2013-11-17: Broken iPhone Components Get Recycled Into Furniture
- 2013-07-04: TurtleCell iPhone Cases Comes With Retractable Earphones
- 2013-02-25: mentalKase Lets Your iPhone Survive 6,000 Foot Drops