Given that game controllers are the primary source of input we use when playing video games, its feel and ergonomics naturally are prioritized higher than its looks. However we won’t be surprised if there are people out there who prioritize how their controller looks as much as its ergonomics, and if you think that’s you or if you’re looking to switch things up a little, it seems that there is a metallic gold PlayStation 3 controller in the works that is expected to be released on the 9th of October. Apparently this metallic gold PlayStation 3 controller will be a Gamestop exclusive and according to their website, you can expect to pay $54.99 for it. Admittedly it looks a bit gaudy but we guess it ultimately boils down to personal preference. So, who’s planning on picking up a couple of these when it’s released?
Next Story: Upcoming Diablo 3 patch 1.0.3 datamined
- 2014-02-13 Sony Believes PlayStation 3 Still Has A Lot Of Life Left
- 2013-12-16 Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10 Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25 Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- 2013-11-19 Sony Confirms Gran Turismo 6 Supports Microtransactions