[E3 2012] We’re sure that some of you guys are probably bummed that Bungie will no longer be developing the Halo franchise, but if you’re a fan of the franchise regardless and can’t wait to get your hands on Halo 4, it has been revealed that the game will be seeing a launch on the 6th of November according to its pre-order page. For those unfamiliar, the game will be developed by Microsoft’s very own 343 Industries and based on what we’ve seen so far, we are suitably impressed although we guess that gameplay remains to be seen.
No doubt 343 Industries is faced with a lot of pressure by fans and gamers of previous Halo games to make a game worthy of living up to its predecessors. The story of the game will be taking place after Halo 3 and is expected to kick off a new trilogy in the franchise. It should be noted that Halo 4 will be one of the games that will be making use of the Xbox SmartGlass feature, and this goes without saying but for those unaware, Halo 4 will be available exclusively on the Xbox 360. Now we’re sure that many of you guys are looking forward to the game, so until then check out the trailer above.
Next Story: Firefox 13 download is available now
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2013-07-08: Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20
- 2013-01-18: Halo 4 Spartan Ops Season One Returns With Weekly Updates Starting January 21
- 2012-05-16: Halo 4 Puzzle Solved; Box Art Revealed
- 2012-03-05: Halo 4: In-game footage leaked online, looks pretty good
- 2012-02-02: Halo 4 rumored to be announced this month