MobileBeat 2012 — July 10-11 in San Francisco, CA — is assembling the most elite minds to debate how user interface and experience (UI/UX) is transforming every aspect of the mobile economy.
Recently added speakers:
- Mark Pincus, Founder, CEO & CPO, Zynga
- Dave Morin, Co-Founder & CEO, Path
- Hill Ferguson, Head of Mobile, Paypal
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- Chris Weber, President (US), Nokia
- Scott Dadich, VP Digital Development, Conde Nast
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
UberGizmo readers register here with promo code “VB-Uber” and get 20% off.
You’ll learn firsthand where the biggest opportunities lie, the pitfalls to avoid, and how to position your company to win on the new “design” battleground.
Sub themes include: tablets, consumerization of IT, infrastructure/cloud, monetization, retail, and designing distribution.
So whether you’re an enterprise company, publisher, developer, marketer, service, vendor, brand/retailer or infrastructure player, design is something you can no longer ignore. Join us for two days packed with insightful content and high-level networking opps!
Grab your ticket now with promo code “VB-Uber” and get 20% off!
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- Follow: conference, event, tech conference, technology conference,