MobileBeat 2012 — July 10-11 in San Francisco, CA — is assembling the most elite minds to debate how user interface and experience (UI/UX) is transforming every aspect of the mobile economy.
Recently added speakers:
- Mark Pincus, Founder, CEO & CPO, Zynga
- Dave Morin, Co-Founder & CEO, Path
- Hill Ferguson, Head of Mobile, Paypal
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- Chris Weber, President (US), Nokia
- Scott Dadich, VP Digital Development, Conde Nast
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
UberGizmo readers register here with promo code “VB-Uber” and get 20% off.
You’ll learn firsthand where the biggest opportunities lie, the pitfalls to avoid, and how to position your company to win on the new “design” battleground.
Sub themes include: tablets, consumerization of IT, infrastructure/cloud, monetization, retail, and designing distribution.
So whether you’re an enterprise company, publisher, developer, marketer, service, vendor, brand/retailer or infrastructure player, design is something you can no longer ignore. Join us for two days packed with insightful content and high-level networking opps!
Grab your ticket now with promo code “VB-Uber” and get 20% off!
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10
- 2013-01-22: WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe