When it comes to mobile gaming, there seems to be a disenchantment about it – so many platforms with different ways to control your game, it gets rather confusing after a while, and there is also that learning curve as you jump from one piece of hardware to another. Power A’s MOGA controller intends to unify the mobile gaming scene, where this mobile gaming system intends to deliver a console-quality gameplay experience to the masses. This cool looking dual-analog gamepad will “talk” to your smartphone over Bluetooth, and there is also a software development kit which enables the talented to develop programs and apps for the system, in addition to a specialized MOGA Pivot app which is smart enough to gather games that are compatible with it in a single, convenient location.
Not only that, there is also a full sized game pad that will play nice with tablets, catering for folks who want to preserve their eyesight while playing on a larger display. Right now, game studios like Gameloft, MachineWorks, Namco Bandai, SEGA, Atari and Ratrod Studio Inc. already support the MOGA controller, and hopefully the MOGA system will end up as an industry standard.
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-13: Steam Controller Goes On Sale This October/November (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Titanfall Expedition DLC Map Pack Coming In May
- 2014-04-13: Pokemon And Zelda Monopoly Box Art Spotted Online