Mophie is a brand known by many iOS users for putting out battery packs that will help keep their devices powered even when their battery runs low, but if for some reason you felt that maybe their juice packs weren’t rugged enough, you’re in luck as Mophie has added a new iPhone case to their Juice Pack lineup dubbed the Mophie Juice Pack Pro. According to Mophie:
The juice pack PRO provides you with the confidence that your iPhone can lead you through the most demanding conditions. With the largest battery ever built into a juice pack case, complimented by a belt clip and rugged good looks, the juice pack PRO is the perfect adventure companion. Stay off the grid all weekend.
Featuring a 2,500mAh battery, the $130 Juice Pack Pro will also come with a rugged exterior that looks like it should be able to withstand a couple of knocks or drops, while at the same time being dust-proof and water resistant.If you’re interested in picking the Juice Pack Pro for yourself, it will be available through Apple’s retail stores or Mophie’s website.
Next Story: Japan Display shows off 651 ppi display
- 2014-01-07: Mophie Space Pack For iPhone Couples External Battery With Additional Storage
- 2013-12-03: Mophie Powerstation XL Announced
- 2013-08-26: Mophie Juice Pack For the Galaxy S4 Starts To Ship
- 2013-05-16: Mophie Juice Pack Plus For iPhone 5
- 2013-04-30: Mophie HTC One Juice Pack Announced