Based on the alleged iPhone 5 components that have surfaced recently, there have been a couple of videos that compare it to the iPhone 4S along with concept renderings of what some people think the phone could look like. Well adding one more concept to that list, Bryce Haymond of Blackpool Creative has created a set of 3D renderings of the iPhone 5 based on the leaked components and the purported schematics. We have to admit that these renderings are pretty much in line with what the majority is thinking at the moment, although it can hardly be called official. Either way in case the video above did not do it for you, Haymond has also uploaded 76 high quality renderings of his concept which can be downloaded here for your viewing pleasure. So, what do you guys think? Could this really be what the next-gen iPhone will look like or are we being blind-sided?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger