Last week, we published about the rumored Motorola Dinara, the successor of the Droid Bionic, the first 4G LTE handset from Motorola. A render of the handset, also known as the Atrix 3, was leaked a few days ago and today, it has made an official appearance at the FCC.
Codenamed MB886 on the official FCC paperwork, the device features LTE band for AT&T (LTE Band 4 -screen shot of the document below) and uses the same naming convention as the two previous models, according to Engadget.
There are not many specifications in the FCC document except for the connectivity, we now know that the smartphone will support WCDMA/ HSPA+, GPRS, EDGE and LTE. Rumors tell us that it will be powered by an LTE-compatible Snapdragon S4 processor and a 720p display.
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition Hits Thailand
- Viber Offers Phone Call Capability Now
- Microsoft Launches Socl App For Windows Phone 8 Devices
- Farm Heroes Saga Arriving On iOS And Android Early Next Year
- Follow: 4g, at&t, cell phone, lte, mobile, mobile phone, Motorola, rumor, rumors,