MSI has certainly come a long way since it was introduced all those years ago, and this time around, we have word that MSI could very well be pushing for an introduction of a slider Ultrabook sometime in the fourth quarter of the year – with the asking price of $799. At that price point, it would certainly hit the sweet spot for many a discerning customer, as it is still a couple of Benjamins below the magical $1,000 mark, although you can be sure if you want to up the ante and throw in even more hardware to make this latest MSI Ultrabook run smooth and slick, you can easily break the $1,000 ceiling, especially where a larger capacity SSD is concerned.
This 11.6″ slide Ultrabook Slider S20 is said to merge the funtions of two major hardware powerhouses of today – the tablet PC and Ultrabook, tipping the scales at a relatively lightweight 1.3kg, while measuring no more than 2cm thick. Connectivity options of the Slider S20 include Bluetooth and USB 3.0, where we are looking at an October or November release. Are you primed for a new MSI Ultrabook in your collection?
- 2014-03-09 MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- 2013-12-05 MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-09-25 MSI GT70 20K And GT60 20J Mobile Workstations Announced
- 2013-09-20 MSI W20 Windows 8 Tablet Runs On AMD Processor
- 2013-08-05 MSI GS70 Is Thinnest And Lightest 17” Gaming Notebook