So, are you still pinching yourself a couple of days after Google first announced the Nexus 7 tablet that was manufactured by the good people over at Asus? Perhaps you might be interested in the following rumor – that the next Nexus tablet would be the (drumroll, please)…Nexus 10. Ah right, that was a logical step, don’t you think so? After all, Samsung did churn out the first Galaxy Tab that came in a smaller 7″ form factor, and you could say that the ace up their sleeve was the Galaxy Tab 10.1 which could be banned from being sold in the US eventually. So why can’t the same strategy apply to Google’s Nexus tablet family?
Digitimes reported this rumor first, claiming that Google did place an order for 10-inch touch panels with Wintek already. Of course, Digitimes have had a hit and miss record where rumors are concerned for some time now, and with the Nexus 7 tablet being hotly talked about at this point in time, it is not wrong either to roll out a Nexus 10 tablet rumor. Do you think Google will eventually take this route? The above is a Nexus 7, by the way.
- 2014-03-18: Nexus Wall Charger On Google Play Store
- 2014-02-24: Nexus 6 Relies On 64-bit 8-Core Snapdragon 810 (Rumor)
- 2014-02-06: Next Nexus Tablet Will Be Built By HTC [Rumor]
- 2014-01-20: Intel-Powered Nexus 8 Could Arrive In 2014
- 2014-01-20: Nexus 7 Charging Docks Listed Without Official Availability Date
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-11-30: Google's Nexus Devices Susceptible To SMS Bug That Causes Phones To Reboot
- 2013-11-06: Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]