Full frame DSLR cameras are not the cheapest things in the world – in fact, they could prove to be rather costly, and it would definitely be the next step up from an entry-level DSLR if you are looking for the kind of equipment to upgrade your skills with. One of the more “affordable” full frame DSLRs that has leaked onto the market (just the images, not the actual device itself) would be the Nikon D600, courtesy of xitek.com. Rumor has it that the new Nikon D600 will feature a 24.7-megapixel sensor right out of the box, coupled with a 3.2-inch LCD display as well as an integrated autofocus motor. It would be interesting to see just how Nikon intends to position the D600 in terms of pricing, and hopefully it will not be priced out of the range for many of the working folk who have a budding passion for serious photography during their spare time as part of their hobby.
- 2014-04-17: Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28: Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR