If the New Super Mario Bros. 2 game is one that you’re looking forward to, the site for the game has gone live thanks to Nintendo and will come with a full screenshot gallery along with a breakdown of the game’s upcoming features. Granted the game will not be released until 19th of August on the Nintendo eShop and retail stores, which means that this site is pretty much a teaser until its release. So if you’d like to check out the rest of the game’s screenshots, pre-order the game or simply bookmark it to check it continuously for updates, head on over to its website today! So, who else is looking forward to this game? I know I am!
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter