[E3 2012] So, the Angry Birds franchise have their very own theme park, but what about Nintendo? NintendoLand was announced at E3 this year, and according to Reggie Fils-Aime, “When the Wii first arrived, it took Wii Sports Tennis to understand the underlying appeal. For WiiU, NintendoLand does the same thing. Play it, and you begin to understand.” Imagine your Mii paying a visit to NintendoLand, where he/she will then suit up into a new costume for each different attraction.
Basically, NintendoLand is a solitary gaming title that is the congregating point for a dozen separate attractions, where five of those are already ready to go at E3. Imagine multiplayer attractions for Zelda and Luigi’s Mansion amongst others, with luminaries such as Donkey Kong making the cut as well.
Do you think that NintendoLand is going to be the killer app for the Wii U? After all, mini-game collections have always been a mixed bag, and it really depends on how Nintendo is going to pull this one off. Talk about changing the way the Miiverse works! NintendoLand will launch alongside the Wii U this holiday season.
Next Story: Ubisoft unveils ZombiU for the Wii U
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter