[E3 2012] So, the Angry Birds franchise have their very own theme park, but what about Nintendo? NintendoLand was announced at E3 this year, and according to Reggie Fils-Aime, “When the Wii first arrived, it took Wii Sports Tennis to understand the underlying appeal. For WiiU, NintendoLand does the same thing. Play it, and you begin to understand.” Imagine your Mii paying a visit to NintendoLand, where he/she will then suit up into a new costume for each different attraction.
Basically, NintendoLand is a solitary gaming title that is the congregating point for a dozen separate attractions, where five of those are already ready to go at E3. Imagine multiplayer attractions for Zelda and Luigi’s Mansion amongst others, with luminaries such as Donkey Kong making the cut as well.
Do you think that NintendoLand is going to be the killer app for the Wii U? After all, mini-game collections have always been a mixed bag, and it really depends on how Nintendo is going to pull this one off. Talk about changing the way the Miiverse works! NintendoLand will launch alongside the Wii U this holiday season.
Next Story: Ubisoft unveils ZombiU for the Wii U
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17 Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle