If you’re into the house/trance or clubbing scene, the name Ministry of Sound might be one familiar to you. Well if it is, you might be interested to learn that the Ministry of Sound has teamed up with Nissan to create the Nissan Juke Box. Essentially it’s basically a car that has been pimped out with some pretty sweet sounding audio equipment. Packing a 19kW system with two 18” subwoofers, it apparently has no problems pumping out audio levels of 150dB, which is pretty much louder than the sound of a 747 aircraft during take off!
It’s a concept vehicle at the moment and to be fair, we’re not sure how many people would actually be clamoring to get their hands on it anyway. However it will be making a tour of its own and will be touring Europe over the next six months, so be sure to check out the videos above and below to get an idea of what the Nissan Juke Box is packing.
Next Story: This Facebook concept phone is uniquely shaped
- 2014-03-03: Nissan's Smart Rearview Mirror Relies On Cameras
- 2014-03-03: Nissan LEAF Battery Survives Abuse In Video
- 2014-01-27: Nissan ZEOD RC Fuel Engine Might Be Small, But It Has a Fierce Bite
- 2014-01-15: Use The Force To Discover The Nissan Juke
- 2013-12-16: Nissan Powers Building In Japan With Electric Cars