If you happen to own a Nokia Lumia 900 and are an AT&T subscriber, then here is a bit of news that you might want to consider – there has been an update released for the Nokia Lumia 900, where you will need to make use of Zune for Windows in order to retrieve this particular update. Mac users, fret not – all you need to do beforehand is download Windows Phone 7 Connector, follow the relevant instructions, and you are good to go. Just what does this particular update bring to the table that would carve a smile on your face?
For one, the purple hue that has affected the screen of some devices in low light conditions has been removed, proving that this is a software issue instead of a hardware one, and you can also expect the proximity sensor to be more sensitive than ever before. Apart from those two major changes, the remainder would be minor adjustments and enhancements in the everyday working of your Nokia Lumia 900. Future updates for the Nokia Lumia 900 will hit across the board soon, but right now, only AT&T subscribers will benefit.
Next Story: Google Maps for Android taken offline
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-05-08: AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-01-25: AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2012-07-16: Nokia Lumia 900 gets a price drop to $49.99
- 2012-07-10: AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-04-11: Nokia acknowledges Lumia 900 glitch, offers customers $100 in credit