It was just last month when we wrote about the 6.65mm Oppo Finder, one of the few ultra-thin Android devices revealed this year. And while the ZTE Athena – currently the record holder of the world’s thinnest smartphone at 6.2mm – is merely a code name for now, and of course the 6.68mm-thin Huawei Ascend P1 S still underway, the Oppo Finder is now poised for China. Our friends in China will be happy to hear that the thin Android smartphone can now be pre-ordered via Oppo’s official website.
The device can be pre-ordered at 2,498 yuan, or roughly $393, based on the current exchange rate. Pre-orders will close at 11:59 PM on June 24 and shipping is expected to commence on July 1. Unfortunately, no word for a U.S. launch has been reported. As mentioned before, the Oppo Finder features a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, an 8 megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera. The device is topped with Ice Cream Sandwich.RELATED
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: Android, oppo,
- Seen at: unwiredview