It was just last month when we wrote about the 6.65mm Oppo Finder, one of the few ultra-thin Android devices revealed this year. And while the ZTE Athena – currently the record holder of the world’s thinnest smartphone at 6.2mm – is merely a code name for now, and of course the 6.68mm-thin Huawei Ascend P1 S still underway, the Oppo Finder is now poised for China. Our friends in China will be happy to hear that the thin Android smartphone can now be pre-ordered via Oppo’s official website.
The device can be pre-ordered at 2,498 yuan, or roughly $393, based on the current exchange rate. Pre-orders will close at 11:59 PM on June 24 and shipping is expected to commence on July 1. Unfortunately, no word for a U.S. launch has been reported. As mentioned before, the Oppo Finder features a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, an 8 megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera. The device is topped with Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2013-11-18: Oppo's VP Resigns, Plans To Create The "Perfect" Android Smartphone With CyanogenMod
- 2013-10-24: Oppo N1 Global Launch Is Apparently Next Month
- 2012-09-07: Rumor: Oppo Find5 phablet with 441ppi display is coming
- 2011-08-16: Oppo X903 Android smartphone looks sleek
- 2009-12-15: OPPO Android phone to release next year