Hmmm, a Pong iPad case? This has absolutely nothing to do with the iconic video game that is older than all the teens these days, but rather, it functions as an iPad case that carries the boast of improving reception, boosts signal strength and increases range all the while ensuring that your exposure to radiation is reduced. Sounds as though this is the only iPad case that you will ever need if you are looking for one, no?
It would be interesting to see just how much of a boost the 3G/4G and Wi-Fi reception on your iPad will become when it encases your device. Not only that, is there a quantitative manner for the average Joe to ensure that one’s exposure to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) is reduced while using the Pong iPad case? So far, EMR has been classified by the World Health Organization as a Class 2B carcinogen.
The patented Pong design apparently will not set off the iPad’s proximity sensor, and yet it can optimize both cellular and Wi-Fi signals, whilst offering protection against radiation exposure, now how about that? The asking price for some peace of mind? $119.99 onwards, where it is available for both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + 3G/4G iPad models. [Press Release]
- 2013-08-08: Balle de Match Giant Pong Duel Spotted In France
- 2013-06-07: Hard Candy Announces Two iPad 5 Cases
- 2013-06-06: The Gold Reveal Is A Beautiful Phone Case That Will Help Deflect Radiation
- 2013-04-21: Pong Played On Philadelphia Skyscraper
- 2013-04-05: Philadelphia Building Acts As Pong Screen
- 2012-08-29: LaunchPort AP.3 sleeve delivers inductive charging for iPads
- 2012-06-05: Pong iPad case is touted to be the most advanced of its kind in the world
- 2012-03-21: New iPad Crux keyboard case is fastest in the world
- 2011-11-07: REV360 targets both iPads