Despite Cricket being one of the smaller carriers in the US, at least compared to the four majors, it seems that when it comes to the iPhone, it does not matter how big or small you are, as long as you are offering it. Well if you were looking forward to a pre-paid iPhone 4S, Cricket has started to offer the handsets already and even claimed that there were customers who were lining up outside their stores before they opened.
However given that the iPhone 4S is reaching a year old and with the iPhone 5 looming in the distance, these customers could have probably nabbed a couple more hours of sleep, but we guess some people enjoy the excitement and anticipation that comes with lining up. If you’re looking to get the iPhone 4S on Cricket’s network, expect to pay $499.99 for the 16GB version, and $399.99 for the 8GB version that comes with a $55 a month no-contract plan that includes 2.3GB of data and unlimited calls and text messages.
Next Story: Vizio Co-Star Stream Player announced
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10: Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08: Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-07-14: AT&T Agrees To Acquire Leap Wireless For $1.19 Billion
- 2013-06-23: Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently