If puzzle games are your kind of thing and if the Professor Layton franchise is one that you have been following rather diligently, you will be pleased to learn that Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask will be making its debut on the Nintendo 3DS in November later this year. The game was originally released on the Nintendo 3DS back in 2011, however it was only limited to the Japanese market so we guess those living in the US or the rest of the world should be able to expect it soon. As a token of support, Nintendo has also announced that they will be releasing one downloadable puzzle every day for a full year, following the game’s launch, and will be free to download. So for those worried about finishing the game too soon or worried about running out of puzzles, well it looks like you will be set for an entire year.
Next Story: Android 4.0.4 ICS leaked for the Droid Bionic
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase