There are many different types of gamers – some who prefer taking their time and going through every quest, sidequest, hidden quest, and collect every single item in the game and ultimately taking maybe months or even a year to complete a game. Then there are speed gamers who would rather see how fast it will take them to finish the game from start to end. Well the good news for gamers who fall into the former category is that if you were thinking of getting Resident Evil 6, you can expect that it will be taking you fairly long to complete the entire game.
According to Yoshiaki Hirabayashi (via EU PlayStation Blog), he revealed that each storyline in RE6 is expected to be 70%-80% more in terms of volume compared to the complete Resident Evil 5 game alone. What this means is that by playing through all three storylines in RE6, well we guess that this should take you quite a while. Of course this could sound rather tedious for speed gamers but for those looking to stretch their enjoyment and their dollar, this could come as good news. Either way gamers can look forward to the game arriving on the PC, PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 this October.
- 2013-03-15: Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2013-01-28: Resident Evil 6 Siege Mode Is Console-Only For Now
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Arrives For PC In Spring
- 2012-12-17: Resident Evil 6 Second Free Title Update Arriving In January 2013
- 2012-12-05: Resident Evil 6 multiplayer DLC pegged for 18th December
- 2012-10-24: Resident Evil 6 update arrives on Xbox 360 and PS3 in mid-December