If you were planning on placing an order for Apple’s next-gen MacBook Pros with Retina display, you’ll be disappointed to learn that due to the immense popularity (or low stock) of the laptop, shipping times have been increased, with users having to wait anywhere between 3-4 weeks for their order to arrive – that’s assuming you waited a while before placing your order. However it seems that there are some enterprising users online who might have either anticipated the rush or who simply don’t mind giving up their order. This has resulted in several eBay listings spotted for the next-gen MacBook Pro where one particular seller has jacked up the price by about a good $1,700 more than what Apple is charging!
For those who might not be aware, the next-gen MacBook Pros are priced at $2,199 and $2,799 respectively, customized orders not withstanding. We’re not sure who in their right mind would want to pay $1,700 more when all they have to do is wait a few weeks. To give it a little perspective, the extra $1,700 could get them a brand new MacBook Air in the process. So if you’d rather not spend that extra money, you best place your pre-orders now or pop on over to your local Apple store to see if they have any in stock.
- 2014-03-24: White Xbox One Spotted On eBay For $2,700
- 2014-03-10: MH370.com On eBay For $5,000
- 2014-03-05: 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- 2014-02-24: Coda Sells Remaining EV Stock On eBay
- 2014-02-11: eBay Removes Flappy Bird Listings
- 2013-11-07: Apple Issues Fix For 13" MacBook Pros' Trackpad And Keyboard Woes
- 2013-11-03: OS X Mavericks Taps MacBook Pro's Ambient Light Sensor To Detect Movement
- 2013-10-30: Apple Announces Fix Incoming For MacBook Pros With Keyboard/Trackpad Issues
- 2013-10-28: Late 2013 MacBook Pros Experiencing Keyboard And Trackpad Freezes