Are you looking forward to the highly-anticipated Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for your Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR handset? It looks like that wait might soon be over. According to the folks at CNET, their sources have informed them that the update will finally be arriving on the 12th of June! Now we know how unreliable these sources can be and many times many users have been left disappointed and waiting in vain, so until the update actually hits, we suggest that you guys not get your hopes up just yet. So what’s with the delay, some of you ask? Once again according to their sources, the reason behind the delay was because they wanted to bump the original update from Android 4.0.3 to Android 4.0.4, which if true we guess is a good thing for Droid RAZR owners. Either way with the 12th of June being a little less than a week away, we guess we will just have to wait this one out and see if the rumors come true. Until then we suggest taking this with a grain of salt for now, and be sure to check back with us for more updates!
- 2013-03-07: Motorola Droid RAZR & Droid RAZR MAXX Receives Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-12-25: Droid RAZR And RAZR Maxx Get Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-06-22: Android 4.0 ICS for the Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX expected to roll out today
- 2012-06-19: Latest Android 4.0 build reportedly rolls out for Droid RAZR/RAZR MAXX testers, final release could be imminent
- 2012-06-06: Rumor: Android 4.0.4 update headed for Droid RAZR on June 12th
- 2012-05-21: Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-07: Blue Motorola Droid RAZR outed in leaked screenshots