Are you looking for a tablet to purchase? If you have answered in the affirmative, and yet do not want to pick up an iPad, then the only other decent recourse at this point in time would be to take the Android route. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 does seem to be a decent addition to any potential tablet owner’s stable, as it does more than jus deliver the standard issue Galaxy Tab experience, where you will also be able to enjoy the additional of support for the Wacom stylus technology that also saw action in the 5.3″ Galaxy Note phablet. Pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has begun, where the launch price currently stands at approximately $550 thereabouts.
You will enjoy a quad-core processor that runs proceedings from within, and it seems as though the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is going to be the flagship tablet from Samsung at the moment. The 1280 x 800 resolution display does not seem to be fitting for a device of its size, and folks who want high resolution and great detail, will most definitely lean more towards the new iPad that has a Retina Display.
Next Story: Nintendo wants to fix Wii U calibration issue
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-02-17 Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26 Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30 HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13 Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]