So far, Samsung has been aggressive in pushing its flagship device to the marketplace. The Samsung Galaxy S3 and its date of arrival arrival has already been confirmed by almost all major carriers in the U.S. Other countries too have already reported that the super-phone is coming with pre-orders popping out almost everywhere. Today, the Samsung Galaxy S3′s “world tour”, a term meant to describe the device’s popularity, is expanding to China. Samsung has announced via press release that the super-phone will be landing on three carriers on June 9, namely, China Mobile, China Telecom, and China Unicom.
Samsung mentioned that the Galaxy S3 will be launched by all three carriers on the same day. China will get the chance the enjoy the device ahead of the U.S. Sprint has started taking pre-orders today, June 5th. Tomorrow, carrier giants Verizon and AT&T will start their own pre-orders. T-Mobile on the other hand, has announced the availability of the device on June 21st. U.S. Cellular also announced recently that it will start taking pre-orders on June 12, with the actual launching of the device to commence next month. Samsung said that it will be launching both a TD-SCDMA and a CDMA version of the Galaxy S3 alongside its traditional GSM variant once the device arrives in China this week.RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: china, Galaxy S3, Samsung,