So far, Samsung has been aggressive in pushing its flagship device to the marketplace. The Samsung Galaxy S3 and its date of arrival arrival has already been confirmed by almost all major carriers in the U.S. Other countries too have already reported that the super-phone is coming with pre-orders popping out almost everywhere. Today, the Samsung Galaxy S3′s “world tour”, a term meant to describe the device’s popularity, is expanding to China. Samsung has announced via press release that the super-phone will be landing on three carriers on June 9, namely, China Mobile, China Telecom, and China Unicom.
Samsung mentioned that the Galaxy S3 will be launched by all three carriers on the same day. China will get the chance the enjoy the device ahead of the U.S. Sprint has started taking pre-orders today, June 5th. Tomorrow, carrier giants Verizon and AT&T will start their own pre-orders. T-Mobile on the other hand, has announced the availability of the device on June 21st. U.S. Cellular also announced recently that it will start taking pre-orders on June 12, with the actual launching of the device to commence next month. Samsung said that it will be launching both a TD-SCDMA and a CDMA version of the Galaxy S3 alongside its traditional GSM variant once the device arrives in China this week.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2012-07-11 Samsung Galaxy S3 knockoff looks like the real thing