Right now, the king of the hill where Android-powered smartphones are concerned does seem to be the Galaxy S3 from Samsung, although the folks over at HTC beg to differ, claiming that their HTC One X is the one to beat. Well, I guess we shall just have to let the consumers duke it out with their wallets – and the Samsung Galaxy S3 is tipped to surpass the 10 million unit mark in terms of global sales by the time August 2011 arrives. At least, this is what Samsung has forecasted, so we will just have to wait for slightly more than a month before we are able to confirm or deny such an achievement.
It does seem to be a very achievable target considering how Samsung intends to expand the Galaxy S3′s availability in more than 147 countries by the time July rolls around. What do you think – will the South Korean conglomerate be able to pull it off?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March